cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fast boot with eMMC boot mode in i.MX8

双朋赵
Contributor III

Hi everyone,

i.MX8x use SCU early boot+M4 freeRtos/Autosar to achieve 100MS CAN message answer time from power on when boot with eMMC(not nor flash).we have test the latest released MCU BSP(SDK_2.5.2_MEK-MIMX8QXP), the time from boot up (eMMC boot mode) to can answer time is about 250ms, it can not meet our customer's requirement, so we hope to optimize the bring up time and need your help.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

双朋赵
Contributor III

Hi igorpadykov,

Can you show us the test result, include the time spent when boot with default mode, as well as the fast boot mode ? 

we are interested in the following time information

image001(11-14-16-05-26).jpg

Best regards

Shuangpeng

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Shuangpeng

this processor is not publicly released yet and unfortunately has not full support,

for further help suggest to proceed with extended support of Commercial Support and Engineering Services | NXP 

Best regards
igor

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi zhao

additional document was sent via mail.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

双朋赵
Contributor III

Hi igorpadykov,

Thanks for your patch, we will test it, if any question, we will contact you.

0 Kudos