fail to compile yocto (imx-3.14.38-6QP_ga)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fail to compile yocto (imx-3.14.38-6QP_ga)

wangzhigang
Contributor III

hi,everyone

we compile the yocto imx-3.14.38-6QP_ga for wayland.

My PC env is :

ubuntu 14.04

DDR 32GB(enough memory)

MACHINE=imx6qsabresd source fsl-setup-release.sh -b build-wayland -e wayland

bitbake fsl-image-qt5

when the yocto compile the qtwebengine,we get the error as follow:

make[3]: Entering directory `/home/pm/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp-3.14.38-6QP_ga/build-wayland/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/qtwebengine/5.4.2+gitAUTOINC+qtwebengine-r0/git/src/core'

rm -f libQt5WebEngineCore.so.5.4.3 libQt5WebEngineCore.so libQt5WebEngineCore.so.5 libQt5WebEngineCore.so.5.4

linking ../../lib/libQt5WebEngineCore.so.5.4.3

/home/pm/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp-3.14.38-6QP_ga/build-wayland/tmp/sysroots/i686-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/4.9.2/ld: failed to set dynamic section sizes: Memory exhausted

collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

make[3]: *** [../../lib/libQt5WebEngineCore.so.5.4.3] Error 1

make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/pm/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp-3.14.38-6QP_ga/build-wayland/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/qtwebengine/5.4.2+gitAUTOINC+qtwebengine-r0/git/src/core'

make[2]: *** [sub-core_module-pro-make_first] Error 2

make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/pm/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp-3.14.38-6QP_ga/build-wayland/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/qtwebengine/5.4.2+gitAUTOINC+qtwebengine-r0/git/src/core'

make[1]: *** [sub-core-make_first] Error 2

make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/pm/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp-3.14.38-6QP_ga/build-wayland/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/qtwebengine/5.4.2+gitAUTOINC+qtwebengine-r0/git/src'

make: *** [sub-src-make_first] Error 2

how can I solove the problem,or how to remove the qtwebengine module,I remove the file sources/meta-qt5/recipes-qt/qt5/qtwebengine_git.bb,but it doesn't work.

Please give me a handle.

Best Regards.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi wang

that release was tested only on QP processor, please use latest

consolidated for all processors L3.14.52 release:

Board Support Packages (29)

L3.14.52_1.1.0_MX6QDLSOLO (REV L3.14.52_1.1.0)

http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-processors/i.mx-applications-process...

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

wangzhigang
Contributor III

hi,igor

thanks for your replay,do you have some doc for compile wayland independent,because we found the yocto binding the  qt5 version.we just want to use qt5.4 + wayland in imx6q.so we plan to compile wayland independent.

0 Kudos