キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

eLCD MPU mode on IMXRT1062?

846件の閲覧回数
david-res
Contributor II

I have a Teensy 4.x that uses the IMXRT1062 chip and I have successfully gotten FlexIO to work driving an LCD display via MPU interface (8080) with DMA transfers.

I did some reading on the 1060 datasheet and noticed that in the eLCDIF chapter, it states the LCD controller can support the MPU mode as well

davidres_0-1666465706296.png

Is there a code example for driving a display in MPU mode with the eLCDIF? Or application note? And if it really can support the MPU mode, which of the LCD pins get mapped to LCD_RS, LCD_WR, LCD_RD etc?

ラベル(1)
タグ(3)
7 返答(返信)

597件の閲覧回数
EmbeddedTech
Contributor III

Hi,

I am also looking into this topic, but could not find proper information anywhere.

Can someone from NXP guide on this?

Thanks.

0 件の賞賛

800件の閲覧回数
CarlosGarabito
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

On MCUXpresso SDK, you can find an example with eLCD

https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/welcome

0 件の賞賛

797件の閲覧回数
david-res
Contributor II

@CarlosGarabito thanks for the response.

I took a look into the examples online and saw there is only elcdif-rgb (dotclk mode).
I'm looking for the MPU mode which would work similar to FlexIO 8080 emulation

0 件の賞賛

684件の閲覧回数
david-res
Contributor II

@CarlosGarabito as mentioned, I have FlexIO and DMA working to drive a display.
I want to use the eLCDIF and PXP together, and in order to do that I need to put the LCDIF into MPU mode; LCDIF_CTRL[MASTER] = 0;
But I need to understand the pin/signal mapping eg what pin is WR, RD, CS, D/C

0 件の賞賛

816件の閲覧回数
david-res
Contributor II

@Dogbone yes, the documentation does leave alot of room for imagination.

I and a few forum members over at PJRC found this out the hard way with FlexIO when figured out there are only 4 shifter buffers available, while the documentation states that there are 8.

Hoping to get some positive response on my question above

0 件の賞賛

838件の閲覧回数
Dogbone
Contributor I

I was looking at this a while back but never got anywhere. I can't provide any answers but I hope to find answers here just like you.

0 件の賞賛