download the android-4.4.3_r1 source code when unable to connect to google

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

download the android-4.4.3_r1 source code when unable to connect to google

weisheng
Contributor III

I tried to download the android source code for a month,anyway I failed,because my machine can not to connect to the google ,(believe me ,I had tried methos,VPN,over the wall,etc,I have give up to download android source code through google),is there possible to download android source code when unable to connect to google?or if anyone who got a android source code,please send me a copy(642613208@qq.com).thank you !!!

the android is going to work on i.MX sebresd-6q board,what i need is:

> android source code, version:android-4.4.3_r1

>kernel ,name:kernel_imx

>u-boot,name:uboot-imx

the kernel and u-boot must match with the android version.Also android-4.4.2 or androoid-5.0.2 is ok,but at the same time,the match kernel and u-boot must can be found.I had downloaded a vertion of android-5.0.0 on the internet(neither google nor freescale web ),but there are different with the office package.

my guide pdf:android_user's guide

1.jpg

2.jpg

I had wored very hard and tired with the download job,please help me out!

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Wei Sheng,

Some customers in china can't access google the website of google, but you can download android source code according to the guidence of this link: http://blog.csdn.net/sunchaoenter/article/details/46342759

Try it , please !

if you still enconter questions about getting source code, you can contact local freescale FAE and ask for help !

Regards,

Weidong

0 Kudos

weisheng
Contributor III

thank  you to reply so fast,I have try your method above,it did not work.anyway ,thanks very much!

0 Kudos