cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does the imx8mm csi mipi driver support interlaced video

Jump to solution
greeran
Contributor III

hi. i am trying to get pal interlaced video with the mipi csi on the imx8mm. as for now it seems the frames are not sent up to the driver. from what i read all the interlaced examples are for IPU (which the imx8mm does not have) or for the adv7180 which i am not using as my video input is from the mipi connection. i would like to know if the imx8mm supports intelaced video and de-interlacing or its only on the imx6 with IPU?

thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

as I known, imx8mm doesn't have BT.656 Deinterlacer support on HW for imx8mm, but other customer customized this by add sw deinterlaced mode and added GAL2D library based on deinterlacing in Linux driver

View solution in original post

3 Replies
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

as I known, imx8mm doesn't have BT.656 Deinterlacer support on HW for imx8mm, but other customer customized this by add sw deinterlaced mode and added GAL2D library based on deinterlacing in Linux driver

vincentz63
Contributor IV

This reply contradict the Ref Manual REV3 section 13.4.2.1.4 ITU-R BT.656 Interlace Mode.

Could you confirm which is correct - this thread of the manual?

0 Kudos
greeran
Contributor III

thanks for the reply. do you by any chance have a link to an example of a similar solution

thanks

0 Kudos