custom imx6 board bringup. No SDCLK signals

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

custom imx6 board bringup. No SDCLK signals

briannorman
Contributor II

Having troubles bringing up a new custom IMX6 board.  Memory setup is the same as the Sabre Lite board, except DDR3 is Micron 1GB in lieu of HINYX 2GB,  U-boot fails, possibly just because of a column difference between the chips.  But, when i try to manually initialize the DDR controller, i never get an SDCLK output.  Anybody know what the proper initialization for the clock configuration is if manually attempting?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

briannorman
Contributor II

thanks for your help, I forgot to close my question in case anyone was curious, I had a problem with my prototype board.

0 Kudos

Rodrigue
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Brian, Are you looking for a configuration file to be run into your debugger? this is the first step to debug such memory issue. -Rod

0 Kudos

aven_tsao
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The MX6 will access the SD card to load the U-boot if the boot configuration is SD Card boot.

So, your problem maybe boot configuration setting incorrect.

Since the SARBE lite didn't reserve the boot configuration circuit, so customer board may has same problem if they are reference to SARBE lite board.

Please reference to the SARBE SD board and check the boot configuration settings on customer board.

0 Kudos