cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

colour-space converter for imx6 in gstreamer-1.0

anjojohn
Contributor IV

Hi All

I have a usb camera that gave raw video as  'YUYV'. I want to use this raw video and encode with imxvpuenc_h264. sadly the imxvpuenc_h264 support I420 as input(SINK) format. which hardware plugin could i be used for conversion from YUYV to I420. The imxipuvideotransform module have Source pad capability of I420 but no Sink pad capability of YUYV. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies

anjojohn
Contributor IV

Hi Artur 

Thank you for the quick reply.

As per the document i couldn't find the plugin "imxvideoconvert_ipu" . In my setup i have "imxipuvideotransform" . My imxipu plugin version is 0.11.1. I think these are the same modules but have different version. could you please post the source pad and sink pad capabilities of the module imxvideoconvert_ipu. If the imxvideoconvert_ipu have SINK pad capability of YUYV (YUY2, Not UYVY) then i could update the imxipu plugin.

Thank you

0 Kudos

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Seems that you use some early version of the Linux BSP. Try to migrate to the latest one.

0 Kudos

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Refer to the Chapter 7 "Multimedia", especially, to the Section 7.3.14 "Video conversion" of the attached document. Use the 'gst-inspect-1.0 imxvideoconvert_ipu' command for the features list.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos