Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant find imx6ulevk.conf file in /meta-freescale/conf/machine/

Jump to solution
asmaa
Contributor V

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to build uboot for my custom board following the document i.MX Porting Guide, Rev. L4.14.98-2.0.0_ga, 04/2019. I am doing it through chapter 3.1.2 How to build and load U-Boot in Yocto Project.

In that 4th step mention - Copy an existing machine file associated with the SoC on custom board to the
custom layer. 

cp sources/meta-freescale/conf/machine/<machine-name>.conf <new layer>/conf/machine/
<custom_name>.conf

I am looking for imx6ul evaluation kit conf. which is I supposed to be imxulevk.conf or imx6ul-14x14-evk.conf. I dont find any of these files in my ources/meta-freescale/conf/machine/.

I have build the project using commands mentioned in i.MX Yocto Project User's Guide, Rev. L4.9.88_2.0.0-ga.

mkdir imx-yocto-bsp
$ cd imx-yocto-bsp
$ repo init -u https://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/imx-manifest -b imx-linux-rocko -
m imx-4.9.88-2.0.0_ga.xml
$ repo sync

where can I find the file and why is it not there?

Can someone also tell me does this linux version of rocko support imxul evaluation kit or not?

Thanks & Regards,

Asma

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
radhikasomaiya
Senior Contributor II

Hi, Asma Alekar

Yes, Yocto version L4.9.88_2.0.0-ga supports i.MX 6UltraLite EVK platform. One can check the Section 1.3 of this link.

You can find the Machine Configuration file imx6ulevk.conf at "sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-bsp/conf/machine/" path.

Regards,

Radhika.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
radhikasomaiya
Senior Contributor II

Hi, Asma Alekar

Yes, Yocto version L4.9.88_2.0.0-ga supports i.MX 6UltraLite EVK platform. One can check the Section 1.3 of this link.

You can find the Machine Configuration file imx6ulevk.conf at "sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-bsp/conf/machine/" path.

Regards,

Radhika.

0 Kudos
asmaa
Contributor V

Thank you Radhika.

Yes it's present at that location.

0 Kudos
radhikasomaiya
Senior Contributor II

Thanks for the updates. we can close this thread.

0 Kudos