build scfw problew

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

build scfw problew

Contributor II

Hi

I meet a problem when building the scfw for imx8qm.

At last step according to the tutorio of System Contorller Firmware,enter the command "make SOC=MX8QM B=apalis DL=2 R=b0 U=0 V=0 qm",then i got the error such as below

/*******************************************************/

Compiling platform/drivers/pmic/fsl_pmic.c
Compiling platform/drivers/pmic/pf8100/fsl_pf8100.c
Compiling platform/board/mx8qm_apalis/board.c
platform/board/mx8qm_apalis/board.c:74:43: fatal error: MX8QM/MX8QM_tdx_user_fuse_map.h: No such file or directory
 #include "MX8QM/MX8QM_tdx_user_fuse_map.h"
                                           ^
compilation terminated.
Makefile:461: recipe for target 'build_mx8qm_b0/board/mx8qm_apalis/board.o' failed
make: *** [build_mx8qm_b0/board/mx8qm_apalis/board.o] Error 1

/*********************************************************/

It seems like the project miss the "MX8QM/MX8QM_tdx_user_fuse_map.h",but i don't know what is this file and where i can find it

Could anyone help me , Thank you!

Tags (1)
2 Replies

philippe_schenk
Contributor IV

Hi 974782852@qq.com

This question was brought to my attention. I'm from Toradex and would like to help you. I added this missing file a while back and forgot to make sure it also gets pushed to our public SCFW repository over at GitHub. I'll propose an automated build test so this doesn't happen again.

Until we have fixed our SCFW sync-tool you can find the missing file here: Download - Toradex File Sharing Platform 

Make sure you place that file in scfw_export_mx8qm_b0/platform/devices/MX8QM/MX8QM_tdx_user_fuse_map.h and it should work then

I hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Philippe

0 Kudos

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I guess this is for Apalis support toradex