显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

build cortex-M4 in yocto

跳至解决方案
1,887 次查看
zzzzzzz
Contributor II

I know how to build cortexM4 in IAR IDE and how install cross compile toolchain in linux host to build cortexM4 binary. 

but i want to build cortexM4 application in yocto . I am using yocto to build imxSOLOX which have A9 core ,i want to build A9 and M4 in same yocto envirment . But i can't find any recipe locate in NXP office site now ,can anyone give me some sugesstion ?

thanks.

标签 (2)
1 解答
1,585 次查看
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Zhao Lingjun,

The M4 core is not supported by the OpenEmbedded build system and thus not officially part of the Yocto project. This is because OpenEmbedded does not yet have support for CPUs without and MMU. There have been some efforts but there is nothing enabled on the Community BSP or BSP Releases for the i.MX processors.

My apologies for the inconvenience!

Regards,

在原帖中查看解决方案

1 回复
1,586 次查看
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Zhao Lingjun,

The M4 core is not supported by the OpenEmbedded build system and thus not officially part of the Yocto project. This is because OpenEmbedded does not yet have support for CPUs without and MMU. There have been some efforts but there is nothing enabled on the Community BSP or BSP Releases for the i.MX processors.

My apologies for the inconvenience!

Regards,