次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

build cortex-M4 in yocto

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,900件の閲覧回数
zzzzzzz
Contributor II

I know how to build cortexM4 in IAR IDE and how install cross compile toolchain in linux host to build cortexM4 binary. 

but i want to build cortexM4 application in yocto . I am using yocto to build imxSOLOX which have A9 core ,i want to build A9 and M4 in same yocto envirment . But i can't find any recipe locate in NXP office site now ,can anyone give me some sugesstion ?

thanks.

ラベル(2)
1 解決策
1,598件の閲覧回数
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Zhao Lingjun,

The M4 core is not supported by the OpenEmbedded build system and thus not officially part of the Yocto project. This is because OpenEmbedded does not yet have support for CPUs without and MMU. There have been some efforts but there is nothing enabled on the Community BSP or BSP Releases for the i.MX processors.

My apologies for the inconvenience!

Regards,

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1 返信
1,599件の閲覧回数
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Zhao Lingjun,

The M4 core is not supported by the OpenEmbedded build system and thus not officially part of the Yocto project. This is because OpenEmbedded does not yet have support for CPUs without and MMU. There have been some efforts but there is nothing enabled on the Community BSP or BSP Releases for the i.MX processors.

My apologies for the inconvenience!

Regards,