[boundary-bsp_hardknott] Error: Unable to find a match: busybox-udhcpd

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[boundary-bsp_hardknott] Error: Unable to find a match: busybox-udhcpd

yocto_newbee
Contributor I

Using boundary-bsp_hardknott for imx6 and I enabled busybox, but I am getting following error.

Please let me know how to fix the issue? Thank you for all the help

ERROR: mapir2-base-1.0-r0 do_rootfs: Could not invoke dnf. Command '/home/builder/boundary-bsp_hardknott/build/tmp/work/nitrogen6x-fslc-linux-gnueabi/mapir2-base/1.0-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/dnf -v --rpmverbosity=info -y -c /home/builder/boundary-bsp_hardknott/build/tmp/work/nitrogen6x-fslc-linux-gnueabi/mapir2-base/1.0-r0/rootfs/etc/dnf/dnf.conf --setopt=reposdir=/home/builder/boundary-bsp_hardknott/build/tmp/work/nitrogen6x-fslc-linux-gnueabi/mapir2-base/1.0-r0/rootfs/etc/yum.repos.d --installroot=/home/builder/boundary-bsp_hardknott/build/tmp/work/nitrogen6x-fslc-linux-gnueabi/mapir2-base/1.0-r0/rootfs --setopt=logdir=/home/builder/boundary-bsp_hardknott/build/tmp/work/nitrogen6x-fslc-linux-gnueabi/mapir2-base/1.0-r0/temp --repofrompath=oe-repo,/home/builder/boundary-bsp_hardknott/build/tmp/work/nitrogen6x-fslc-linux-gnueabi/mapir2-base/1.0-r0/oe-rootfs-repo --nogpgcheck install base-passwd busybox-udhcpd firmware-imx-vpu-imx6d firmware-imx-vpu-imx6q kernel-modules packagegroup-core-boot packagegroup-core-ssh-dropbear run-postinsts shadow u-boot-boundary' returned 1:
DNF version: 4.6.0
cachedir: /home/builder/boundary-bsp_hardknott/build/tmp/work/nitrogen6x-fslc-linux-gnueabi/mapir2-base/1.0-r0/rootfs/var/cache/dnf
Added oe-repo repo from /home/builder/boundary-bsp_hardknott/build/tmp/work/nitrogen6x-fslc-linux-gnueabi/mapir2-base/1.0-r0/oe-rootfs-repo
User-Agent: falling back to 'libdnf': could not detect OS or basearch
repo: using cache for: oe-repo
oe-repo: using metadata from Wed 04 Oct 2023 08:33:58 PM UTC.
No match for argument: busybox-udhcpd
Error: Unable to find a match: busybox-udhcpd

ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/builder/boundary-bsp_hardknott/build/tmp/work/nitrogen6x-fslc-linux-gnueabi/mapir2-base/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_rootfs.26022
ERROR: Task (/home/builder/boundary-bsp_hardknott/sources/meta-mapir2/recipes-core/images/mapir2-base.bb:do_rootfs) failed with exit code '1'

0 Kudos
2 Replies

yocto_newbee
Contributor I

thank you for advice, but I tried to use download the docker, but it created more problem. 

0 Kudos

gary_bisson
Senior Contributor III

Hi,

Please use our Docker environment to build your Yocto image to avoid issues:

https://boundarydevices.com/using-docker-containers-for-reproducible-yocto-builds/

Regards,

Gary

0 Kudos