cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

black keys and key blob on imx RT 1170

benoit_gonzalv1
Contributor I

Hi,

i'm aware of the AN12838 to have black keys and key blob on imx8 family for example. I was wondering if the same kind of mechanisms could be envisaged on imx RT 1170 for example. Some parts of the code provided with AN12838 is based on Linux so is not directly applicable to imx RT which runs RTOS. But i think the concept of black keys and blobs could apply no ?

If this is not applicable, which kind of secure key storage do you propose on imx RT family ?

Thank you,

Regards

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
To provide the fastest possible support, I'd highly recommend you refer to the demos of CAAM in the SDK library.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

benoit_gonzalv1
Contributor I

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. I have already tried the SDK, but there is nothing about black keys and key blob inside. Does NXP work on the adaptation of this feature to imxRT series ?

Regards

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your patient and according to the AE team's feedback, there's no any guide for i.MX RT1170 now, so I'd like to suggest you to apply for Professional Engineering Services for this implementation.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply, I'll check it soon.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos