bitbake image for mys6ul14x14 error: Could not include required file recipes-fsl

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bitbake image for mys6ul14x14 error: Could not include required file recipes-fsl

Jump to solution
totalit
Contributor III

I got the following error attempting to "bitbake core-image-base" for mys6ul14x14:

ERROR: ParseError at /home/totalit/MYS6ULx-devel/fsl-release-yocto/sources/meta-myir-imx6ulx/recipes-fsl/images/fsl-image-gui.bb:4: Could not include required file recipes-fsl/images/fsl-image-validation-imx.bb

I tried to copy this file from meta-fsl-bsp-release directory, but it entails another error.

I'm using MYS-6ULX full package and didn't modify any file except bblayers (it can't find the machine folder without it).

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello totallit,

Please Don't do that; this is ugly! You can get similar result using: IMAGE_FEATURES += "tools-sdk" in your local.conf and building: bitbake fsl-image-multimedia .On the other hand, the fsl-image*.bb image recipes are under sources/meta-fsl-demos/recipes-fsl/images/

Try to download the version 5.10.35 of the BSP and follow up the Yocto User guide document to run yocto on MX6ULL.

Regards

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello totallit,

Please Don't do that; this is ugly! You can get similar result using: IMAGE_FEATURES += "tools-sdk" in your local.conf and building: bitbake fsl-image-multimedia .On the other hand, the fsl-image*.bb image recipes are under sources/meta-fsl-demos/recipes-fsl/images/

Try to download the version 5.10.35 of the BSP and follow up the Yocto User guide document to run yocto on MX6ULL.

Regards

0 Kudos
totalit
Contributor III

Finally, I've created an image using the last BSP and according to Yocto User guide (instead of MYS packages and MYS linux guide). Thank you for the tip!

0 Kudos