are there any linux audio encoders available that will take input from the i.mx28 lrad iio interface?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

are there any linux audio encoders available that will take input from the i.mx28 lrad iio interface?

Jump to solution
tylerarnold
Contributor II

I am trying to encode audio , or at least for now sample PCM audio from the LRAD Channel 0 interface, using the mxs-lradc driver and the iio interface.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Tyler

I am afraid there is no such encoder.

Also since in Linux it is not possible to have accurate sample timings with

LRADC usage, such driver would not be useful.

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Tyler

I am afraid there is no such encoder.

Also since in Linux it is not possible to have accurate sample timings with

LRADC usage, such driver would not be useful.

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
tylerarnold
Contributor II

bummer.

0 Kudos