Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

accuracy of i.mx6 solo thermal sensor

Jump to solution
JHY
Contributor IV

Hi, there.

I saw contents described i.mx6 and thermal sensor in AN4579.pdf.

Maybe it is about i.mx6 for consumer products ,because active status is set 80'C.

So I want to know those.

1. whether there are same documents for automotive products

2. accuracy of thermal sensor

Best regards.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The temperature measurement accuracy of the i.MX6 series temperature sensor module depends on the measurement cycle organization. For more information, please refer to the Chapter 62 "Temperature Monitor (TEMPMON)" of the i.MX6Solo/DualLite Reference Manual Rev.2 document, available on the i.MX6Solo Documentation web page:

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=i.MX6S&fpsp=1&tab=Documentation_Tab

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The temperature measurement accuracy of the i.MX6 series temperature sensor module depends on the measurement cycle organization. For more information, please refer to the Chapter 62 "Temperature Monitor (TEMPMON)" of the i.MX6Solo/DualLite Reference Manual Rev.2 document, available on the i.MX6Solo Documentation web page:

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=i.MX6S&fpsp=1&tab=Documentation_Tab

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos