cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yocto Rocko QT5 SDK failure

amf99
Contributor I

Hi all,

If this is not the correct place to post, please let me know.

I'm trying to do a Yocto build with the following. Below are the errors for both distro fslc-x11 and poky.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?

MACHINE=imx6qdlsabresd

DISTRO=fslc-x11 (also tried poky)

inherit populate_sdk_qt5

repo init -u https://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/imx-manifest -b imx-linux-rocko -m imx-4.9.88-2.0.0_ga.xml

build machine ubuntu-16.04

Error: Transaction check error:
  file /opt/fslc-x11/2.4.2/sysroots/x86_64-fslcsdk-linux/environment-setup.d conflicts between attempted installs of nativesdk-cmake-3.8.2-r0.x86_64_nativesdk and nativesdk-qtbase-tools-5.9.6+git0+9c50112304-r0.x86_64_nativesdk

I've also tried DISTRO=poky, this fails for qtwayland_git.bb

| ERROR: Feature 'xcomposite-glx' was enabled, but the pre-condition 'features.wayland-client && features.opengl && !features.opengles2 && features.xlib && libs.xcomposite && libs.glx' failed.
|
| ERROR: Feature 'xcomposite-glx' was enabled, but the pre-condition 'features.wayland-server && features.opengl && !features.opengles2 && libs.xcomposite && libs.glx' failed.

Alric

Labels (3)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

shaojunke
Contributor I

Hi gusarambula:

I face one issue too when using yocto to build tools chain: 

Error: Transaction check error:
file /opt/fsl-imx-fb/4.9.88-2.0.0/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/environment-setup.d conflicts between attempted installs of nativesdk-cmake-3.8.2-r0.x86_64_nativesdk and nativesdk-qtbase-tools-5.9.4+git0+0d9208cecb-r0.x86_64_nativesdk

My variables, and I build it on Ubuntu 16.04:

Build Configuration:
BB_VERSION = "1.36.0"
BUILD_SYS = "x86_64-linux"
NATIVELSBSTRING = "ubuntu-16.04"
TARGET_SYS = "arm-poky-linux-gnueabi"
MACHINE = "imx6dlsabresd"
DISTRO = "fsl-imx-fb"
DISTRO_VERSION = "4.9.88-2.0.0"
TUNE_FEATURES = "arm armv7a vfp neon callconvention-hard cortexa9"
TARGET_FPU = "hard"

Could you help provide some advice? thanks.

0 Kudos

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Alric,

I would recommend looking at the MACHINE and DISTRO variables.

You have imx6qdlsabresd as MACHINE, which is not valid. Perhaps this was a typo but I would recommend that you double check.

As for the DISTRO, fslc-x11 is not a valid DISTRO for the 4.9.88_2.0.0 BSP Release. The valid alternatives are on the Yocto Project User’s Guide, available as part of the Documentation Bundle. The equivalent distro would be fsl-imx-x11.

It is possible that the Community BSP DISTRO variables are available but the BSP Release recipes are based on the DISTRO options listed on the documentation so using different ones may produce errors when baking images from the BSP.

I hope this helps! Please let us know if the problem continues!

Regards,

0 Kudos