Did you mean: 

Yocto Build Error for i.MX8M Plus with L5.4.70

Jump to solution
Harrison_Choi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Team

I am FAE to support Korean customer

I failed to build yocto for i.MX8M Plus with L5.4.70 as following the instruction in the following link

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/IMX_YOCTO_PROJECT_USERS_GUIDE.pdf

ERROR: kernel-module-isp-vvcam-4.2.2.6.0-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure: Fetch command export PSEUDO_DISABLED=1; unset _PYTHON_SYSCONFIGDATA_NAME; export DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS="unix:path=/run/user/1007/bus"; export PATH="/home/harrison/iMX_GA/imx-yocto-bsp-L5.4.70/sources/poky/scripts:/home/harrison/iMX_GA/imx-yocto-bsp-L5.4.70/build-8mp-xwayland/tmp/work/imx8mpevk-poky-linux/kernel-module-isp-vvcam/4.2.2.6.0-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/aarch64-poky-linux:/home/harrison/iMX_GA/imx-yocto-bsp-L5.4.70/build-8mp-xwayland/tmp/work/imx8mpevk-poky-linux/kernel-module-isp-vvcam/4.2.2.6.0-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/bin/crossscripts:/home/harrison/iMX_GA/imx-yocto-bsp-L5.4.70/build-8mp-xwayland/tmp/work/imx8mpevk-poky-linux/kernel-module-isp-vvcam/4.2.2.6.0-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/sbin:/home/harrison/iMX_GA/imx-yocto-bsp-L5.4.70/build-8mp-xwayland/tmp/work/imx8mpevk-poky-linux/kernel-module-isp-vvcam/4.2.2.6.0-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin:/home/harrison/iMX_GA/imx-yocto-bsp-L5.4.70/build-8mp-xwayland/tmp/work/imx8mpevk-poky-linux/kernel-module-isp-vvcam/4.2.2.6.0-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/sbin:/home/harrison/iMX_GA/imx-yocto-bsp-L5.4.70/build-8mp-xwayland/tmp/work/imx8mpevk-poky-linux/kernel-module-isp-vvcam/4.2.2.6.0-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/bin:/home/harrison/iMX_GA/imx-yocto-bsp-L5.4.70/sources/poky/bitbake/bin:/home/harrison/iMX_GA/imx-yocto-bsp-L5.4.70/build-8mp-xwayland/tmp/hosttools"; export HOME="/home/harrison"; git -c core.fsyncobjectfiles=0 remote rm origin failed with exit code 1, output:

Note: Some branches outside the refs/remotes/ hierarchy were not removed;

to delete them, use:

git branch -d imx_5.4.24_2.1.0

git branch -d imx_5.4.47_2.2.0

error: could not lock config file config

error: Could not remove config section 'remote.origin'

ERROR: kernel-module-isp-vvcam-4.2.2.6.0-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure for URL: 'git://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/isp-vvcam.git;protocol=https;branch=imx_5.4.70_2.3.0'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.

ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/harrison/iMX_GA/imx-yocto-bsp-L5.4.70/build-8mp-xwayland/tmp/work/imx8mpevk-poky-linux/kernel-module-isp-vvcam/4.2.2.6.0-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.24300

ERROR: Task (/home/harrison/iMX_GA/imx-yocto-bsp-L5.4.70/sources/meta-imx/meta-bsp/recipes-kernel/kernel-modules/kernel-module-isp-vvcam_4.2.2.6.0.bb:do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'

NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 2317 tasks of which 2283 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.

Summary: 1 task failed:

/home/harrison/iMX_GA/imx-yocto-bsp-L5.4.70/sources/meta-imx/meta-bsp/recipes-kernel/kernel-modules/kernel-module-isp-vvcam_4.2.2.6.0.bb:do_fetch

For reference, I have succeeded in building yocto for i.MX8M Mini/Nano and i.MX8QXP

Thanks

Harrison

0 Kudos
1 Solution
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

refer to the error message, it seems that your network issue, pls try to use the commands as below, and bitbake again

bitbake -c cleansstate  kernel-module-isp-vvcam

bitbake kernel-module-isp-vvcam

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

refer to the error message, it seems that your network issue, pls try to use the commands as below, and bitbake again

bitbake -c cleansstate  kernel-module-isp-vvcam

bitbake kernel-module-isp-vvcam

0 Kudos
Harrison_Choi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello 

Thank you for your reply
As you said, there seems to be unknown problem in the network in build server that I am using

I will close this ticket

Thanks

Harrison

0 Kudos