cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YUV422 to RGB convertion using OpenCL in IMX8M

vimalan_93
Contributor I

Hi,

I am using IMX8M processor with android pie. Im tried to integrate my yuv camera to this platform. As of now i can successfully  integrated my camera with IMX8M Android Device(PIE) and get the streaming and still capture functionality.

But when i tried to implement the video recording i faced the color conversion problem so implement the color conversion in CPU but it reduces the video frame rate and also the recorded video looks laggy.

The IMX8M does not support the G2D conversion so i expect the YUV422 to RGB conversion code in OPENCL. Does anyone have the sample code to convert the YUV422 image to RGB image using OPENCL or any document to do this.

Regards,

Vimal.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vimal

one can look at various csc suggestions on web: alignment - Fast RGB => YUV conversion in OpenCL - Stack Overflow 

and use below OpenCL examples

gtec-demo-framework/DemoApps/OpenCL/SoftISP at master · NXPmicro/gtec-demo-framework · GitHub 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos