YOLOv5 to TFLite conversion - problems with building custom TFLite library. [i.MX 8M Plus]

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YOLOv5 to TFLite conversion - problems with building custom TFLite library. [i.MX 8M Plus]

Wodzu
Contributor I

Hi guys,

I am trying to convert our YOLOv5 model to TFLite. My understanding is that to do that properly, I need to first build a fork of TFLite that is located here: https://github.com/nxp-imx/tensorflow-imx/tree/lf-6.6.23_2.0.0

The problem is that this is not building correctly due to large number of issues. My question is, if I only want to convert my model to TFLite, do I still need to use custom version of tensorflow or can I use the official branch? Does the converter from the for contains some special code tailored to the i.MX?

Additional question: why there is no possibility to ask for help on the gir repo itself? There is no issues tab like it is usually for other git repositories.

Thanks for any help.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Wodzu
Contributor I

BTW: I also tried to install this through YOCTO which does not seem to be the best way (250GB of free space required), but YOCTO is also not building because some repository addresses got changed...

0 Kudos