次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

X server for second display

497件の閲覧回数
danielchempolay
Contributor II

Hi all,

I had been trying to bring up two displays simultaneously in i.mx6qsabreauto EVK and i was successful in bringing up HDMI and LVDS0 in the same. I could run two frame buffer based applications in both displays simultaneously.

Now, my requirement is to run X11 based applications on the same displays. I have LVDS0 running with X-server succesfully and i'm able to lauch X11 based application in the same whereas i'm unable to lauch X11 based application in HDMI display.

Has any one got a clear idea to run X-server for two displays simultaneously?

Best Regards,

Daniel

ラベル(2)
タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)

382件の閲覧回数
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Daniel,

For latest Kernel based 4.1.15 BSP, check the release notes document; as example using primarily display on HDMI with 1080P60 mode and secondarily LVDS with XGA mode, you need edit video=mxcfb0:dev=hdmi, 1920x1080M@60,if=RGB24

video=mxcfb1:dev=ldb,if=RGB666 enviroment variable at kernel boot parameters

Hope this helps

0 件の賞賛

382件の閲覧回数
danielchempolay
Contributor II

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have given the same parameters and i got both displays working as i have already told in the previous post. But now my requirement is to have X-server running on both displays which can be made possible by configuring the xorg.conf properly for multiple displays. I need support in this case.

Regards,

Daniel

0 件の賞賛