Windows 10 IoT : Feature List for 8MNANOD4-EVK and 8MPLUSLPD4-EVK

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 10 IoT : Feature List for 8MNANOD4-EVK and 8MPLUSLPD4-EVK

hiron
Contributor II

I am now evaluating Windows 10 IoT W1.1.0, 6/2022 release. For user's guide document "i.MX_Win10_User's_Guide.pdf" I found feature list table in "1.7 Feature List per Board" section. But there's no information provided for 8MNANOD4-EVK and 8MPLUSLPD4-EVK evaluation boards.

Could someone inside NXP provide this kind of information? 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

hiron
Contributor II

I am very surprised hearing "The Win10 Iot does not include the MX8Mplus and the MX8Mnano." As I mentioned above, I successfully bring up Windows 10 IoT GUI using 8MPLUSLPD4-EVK (and with optional IMX-MIPI-HDMI adapter). Do you mean the team just released the firmware binary for PLUS and NANO?

Now I am interested in how Windows 10 detects SoC peripherals / components availability for each of these evaluation boards (such as device tree in ARM Linux).

Thanks, 

0 Kudos

anthonychen-msft
Contributor I

The BSP 1.1.0 and 1.2.0 release notes pdf covers all of the different features enabled on each of the platforms, including 8M Quad, 8M Mini, 8M Plus, 8M Nano.

0 Kudos

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello hron,

The Win10 Iot does not include the MX8Mplus and the MX8Mnano since its release before appear this chips, however is based in MX8M so is the same procedure for boot and SPI I2C, and Uart should be the same, we have to wait until the WinIoT updagre the BSP.

Regards

0 Kudos