Window 7 64-bit Host driver for USB OTG port for 'SABRE for Automotive Infotainment Based on the i.MX 6 Series' evaluation board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Window 7 64-bit Host driver for USB OTG port for 'SABRE for Automotive Infotainment Based on the i.MX 6 Series' evaluation board

stevencao
Contributor I

I have a 'SABRE for Automotive Infotainment Based on the i.MX 6 Series' evaluation board.

My onboard CPU is IMX6U which is i.MX 6DualLite processor.

I have successfully built U-boot and Linux Kernel.

I am using the USB OTG port (on CPU board) to work as a USB CDC ACM serial port. On my Ubuntu 12.04, I can communicate with the target as a serial port when USB cable was connected.

However, I could not get my Windows 7 64-bit PC to work with it, Window 7 failed to find a correct driver. I googled the internet and did not find a good one for it.

Do you have a Window 7 64-bit USB CDC AMC serial driver  and INF file that you can send to me? It should be a generic driver for all USB CDC ACM.

Thanks,

Steven

0 Kudos
3 Replies

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Steven

This discussion is closed since no activity. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion, or create another discussion.

Thanks,

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Steven

We have not got your response yet and will close the discussion in 3 days. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Steven

We are sorry for getting back to you so late. Are you still stuck with the issue? If you have somehow to resolved the issue, can we close the discussion? If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos