WinCE7 + Silverlight on Sabre

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WinCE7 + Silverlight on Sabre

WILBURCOLACO
Contributor I
Hi I wrote a test app for using Silverlight on WinCE7. The app implements an animation of moving a button using a storyboard whenever the button is clicked. However the app doesn't work like it should. On a button click the button is supposed to move over 8 secs in a manner given below Sec 1 BUTTON 2 BUTTON 3 BUTTON 4 BUTTON 5 BUTTON 6 BUTTON 7 BUTTON 8 BUTTON However immediately after the button is clicked the window goes blank. The button then appears after 8 secs The CPU usage jumps from 3% to 30% for those 8 secs (checked using Performance Monitor tool) Why is it that the smooth animation of the button moving is not displayed? Are there any settings that I need to enable? Warm Regards Will
0 Kudos
2 Replies

iMXAndrew
Contributor II

Wilbur,

What does your Native C++ code button animation code look like under your VS2008 look like? This is probably why there is no animation of the button.

0 Kudos

WILBURCOLACO
Contributor I
the button is supposed to move as given below ....BUTTON ........BUTTON ............BUTTON ................BUTTON ................BUTTON ............BUTTON ........BUTTON ....BUTTON
0 Kudos