Who use the LTIB compiled UBIFS file system?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who use the LTIB compiled UBIFS file system?

embed_wu
Contributor II

Hello, everyone

Now I use the LTIB compiler UBIFS, a series of configuration, compiled by rootfs.ubifs.img, but finally burning written into the NANDFLASH ( using NANDFLASH is MT29F4G08AAA ), reported the following error:

VFS: Cannot open root device" ubi0: rootfs0" or unknown-block ( 0, 0)

Please append a correct" root =" boot option; here are the available partitions:

I was through the SD card login system, use the command flasheraseall / dev / MTD1 and nandwrite / dev / MTD1 rootfs.ubifs.img. Is my LTIB configuration information wrong? I am in the kernel configuration are hooked on the UBI file system support, in the Target Image Generation - > Options:

Choose your root filesystem image type

Target image: ( UBIFS ) - - - >

[ ] Run a command after building the target image

( 128KiB ) UBIFS physical erase block ( PEB ) size

( 126976 ) UBIFS logical erase block ( LEB ) size in Bytes

( 2048 ) UBIFS maximum logical erase block ( LEB ) count

( 2048) UBIFS minimum I / O unit size

UBIFS compression type ( not support favor LZO ) ( UBIFS LZO compression ) -- >

Who can help me?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

fluiss
Contributor I

Hi GNSS,

Did you solve the problem?.. I have the same as you and I can't find how to fix it.

Thank you

Fernando

0 Kudos

mdc
Contributor V

I'd recommend generating your ubifs image manually outside of LTIB. See below link for some tips. Is for an MX53, but concepts are the same for other devices.

http://imxcommunity.org/group/imx53hardwaredesign/forum/topics/flashing-nand-with-ubifs-and-burning-...

0 Kudos

embed_wu
Contributor II

No one can help me?

0 Kudos