cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has MCIMX6Q-SDB's sch and pcb?

Jump to solution
guohn
Contributor III

Hardware version is 700-27516 Rev A. Who has MCIMX6Q-SDB's sch and pcb?

Thanks!

Labels (6)
1 Solution
JorgeRama_rezRi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Doug,

Sure! Please find the dsn and brd files attached. Latest layout in system is C1, test points should be the same. Please let me know if it works for you.

Best regards.

Jorge.

View solution in original post

11 Replies
sreekn
Contributor I

Hello,

I am looking for SABRE BOARD SCHEMATIC & PCB Files ( .DSN & .BRD ) which can be opened using OrCAD Catpture & Allegro 16.2 version. Any help ?

The downloaded files from Freescale, dispalys version compatibility issues, when tried to open using 16.2 version. Thanks in advance.

Rgds,

Sree

0 Kudos
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos
JorgeRama_rezRi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please find attached version C2 of the schematic.

Best regards.

Jorge.

dougschwanke
Contributor IV

Can you also post the CAD files for Rev C2?  We are looking for test points.

Thanks

0 Kudos
JorgeRama_rezRi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Doug,

Sure! Please find the dsn and brd files attached. Latest layout in system is C1, test points should be the same. Please let me know if it works for you.

Best regards.

Jorge.

stefanandersson
Contributor I

Hello

We have started a design based on the Sabre board for smart devices but when I got a physical Sabre board in my hand it was obvious that the layout provided on freescale.com is not the latest.

The physical board is marked with stickers that say SCH-27516 C2 and 700-27516 Rev A.

Thickness, via hole structure and article number is not the same as the layout provided. I'm worried about high speed integrity etc. .

I'm in desperate need of the latest pcb file. We are loosing time at the moment.

Could you post the latest layout that goes together with the 27516 C3 schematic that comes with package that can be downloaded?

Our distributor is also looking into this matter but I'm sitting on needles here in the meantime.

Thanks in advance

Br

Stefan

0 Kudos
JorgeRama_rezRi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Stefan,

Latest version of sch-27516 is actually C4 (attached), not C3. If you need C3 specifically, I'll be happy to get that for you. Now, there were not layout changes and the latest layout version is still lay-27392_C1, which I attached in a previous message, above on this thread. You can see the revision history in the attached schematic, the only changes are about populating, depopulating or changing parts, but the layout is still the same. Please let me know if you need any more info or have any more questions about the schematic and layout versions.

Best regards.

Jorge.

0 Kudos
stefanandersson
Contributor I

Thank you for the quicke response and the clarification.

When looking thoroughly into the problem myself, not only relying on someone elses opinion, I agree with you. It is the same layout but there is one remaining question.

Just some background. We are not using Allegro/Orcad suite at all. But DxDesigner and PADS from Mentor. We got help from our tool chain supplier to convert the schematic and layout.

The layout, at least how it is setup in the PADS now looks like the picture, 1mm thickness.

Sabre_stackup.PNG

Could something have been "lost in translation"? The stackup is cruical to high speed simulations which I assume you have done? Could you share your settings?

Physical sabre board is 1.6mm thick.  This worries me.....

rgds,

Stefan

0 Kudos
guohn
Contributor III

Hi,

Thank you very much!

Best regards.

0 Kudos
weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,guo,

Please see attachment ! Actually, It can be downloaded from freesclae offical website.

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=i.MX6D&nodeId=018rH3ZrDRB24A&fpsp=1&t...

imx6-sdb.png

Weidong

0 Kudos
guohn
Contributor III

Hello, sun,

Thanks! That sch & pcb's ver is SPF-27516_C3.But I want to find 27516_C2. And I found C2 version has some error. So I want to find the sch & pcb to check!

Thanks!

0 Kudos