Which PMIC is better for i.MX6UL: PF3000 or PF3001?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which PMIC is better for i.MX6UL: PF3000 or PF3001?

maximpodberezni
Contributor III

Hi!

I'm making a design based on imx6 UltraLite processor and want to use a PMIC. I have a reference design based on PF3000 but have not a similar one based on PF3001. The PF3001 product page states "The PF3001 is ideally suited for i.MX6UL processors", but I can't find any reference schematics for this PMIC. I can see little differences between these ICs, but I know how difficult it can be to bring up custom boards and just don't want to have lots of hardware iterations and a headache in software side.

Please suggest the best PMIC for imx6UL processor without problems to bring up the board and accessible from distributors

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Maxim

PF3001 is simplified version of PF3000 and one can use both options.

For schematic please create service request.

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

maximpodberezni
Contributor III

Hi Igor!

My distributor created the service request for SPF-28865, but it was for PF3000, not PF3001. Please suggest a number for the service request

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Maxim

SCH-29090

Best regards

igor

0 Kudos