Which BSDL file should I use for SABRE for Automotive Infotainment Based on the i.MX 6 quad?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which BSDL file should I use for SABRE for Automotive Infotainment Based on the i.MX 6 quad?

toshihiro_kambe
Contributor II

I use the SABRE for Automotive Infotainment Based on the i.MX 6 quad(imx6q sabre AI).

I would like to check the Boundary Scan.
So I would like to get the bsdl file for imx6q sabre AI.

And I found the follwoing URL and Files.

Can these bsdl file use for imx6q sabre AI? If yes, Which file should I use in following BSDL Files for SABRE for Automotive Infotainment Based on the i.MX 6 quad?

URL:

https://www.nxp.com/products/processors-and-microcontrollers/arm-processors/i-mx-applications-proces...

BSDL Files:
 I found the "i.MX 6Quad PoP package BSDL files " and "i.MX 6Quad and i.MX 6Dual BSDL File " in "Design Tools & Files"

・i.MX 6Quad and i.MX 6Dual BSDL File
   IMX6Q_21x21_BSDL_TO1.0.bsdl
   IMX6Q_21x21_BSDL_TO1.1.bsdl
   IMX6Q_21x21_BSDL_TO1.2.bsdl

・i.MX 6Quad PoP package BSDL files
   IMX6Q_PoP_BSDL.bsdl

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello  俊大 神戸,

If you are using the i.MX6 SABRE AI board you would need to use the  regular BSDL vs the PoP files.

Depending on your board revision you would need to use TO1.2.bsdl BSDL file or the TO1.1 version.

Unless you are using a very old board you would need to use the IMX6Q_21x21_BSDL_TO1.2.bsdl. If your board is very old please share the schematic revision and I can double check.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

0 Kudos