Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whic JTAG tool for IMX28

Jump to solution
ganeshh
Contributor III

Hi,

For  i.MX28 Evaluation Kit (MCIMX28EVKJ: i.MX28 Evaluation Kit) which JTAG will be best supported. Does I.MX28 supports ARM-USB-TINY-H (ARM-USB-TINY-H)

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ganesh

yes i.MX28 supports it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please refer to the following summary link, which contains information about recommended tools, examples, available BSPs.

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=i.MX286&nodeId=018rH3ZrDRA24A&fpsp=1&...

Basically any JTAG tool, supporting ARM926 may be applied with i.MX28.

To debug, using JTAG, we must enter special boot mode (Wait JTAG connection).

To debug the i.MX28/23, you must boot it in boot mode 6. In this mode, the boot ROM will enable
the JTAG pins and go into a two- instruction infinite loop, waiting for the debugger to release it.

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ganesh

yes i.MX28 supports it.

0 Kudos