Where to locate mx6solo_sabresd_android_config?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Where to locate mx6solo_sabresd_android_config?

833件の閲覧回数
sreeharshap
Contributor II

Hello there, 

We have developed a custom solo board and trying to port android M6.0.1. According to your FAQ doc, to build the image /u-boot for imx6solo, we need to have "mx6solo_sabresd_android_config". I couldn't find this configuration file in the source, please assist to find solo config file.

Thanks 

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
4 返答(返信)

739件の閲覧回数
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Sreeharsha P,

In order to use this configuration you need to download the source code for the Android release from Google and then apply all the patches provided by NXP as “source code”. Once it’s patched successfully you should be able to use the mx6solo_sabresd_android_config and see it available for lunch.

Please follow the Android User’s Guide for the M6.0.1 release and let us know if you have problem with any of the steps. It’s important to follow the guide exactly as it is.

You can download the Android M6.0.1 BSP documentation from the link below (you may need to login in order to download it):

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=IMX6_M6.0.1_2.1.0_ANDROID_DOCS&Parent_nodeId=12654116387...

Regards,

0 件の賞賛
返信

739件の閲覧回数
sreeharshap
Contributor II

Hello There,

I tried again but the result was same, I could not find

mxsolo_sabresd_android_config after applying the patchs.

Please refer to the pics attached.

Thanks

pole

0 件の賞賛
返信

739件の閲覧回数
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Pole,

My apologies. Since there is no Solo based board there is no solo configuration file. There is a SoloLite and SoloX but I would recommend using the i.MX6Q config as base for your custom board as the Solo is more similar in architecture to a Quad than to a SoloLite in terms of modules etc.

Regards,

0 件の賞賛
返信

739件の閲覧回数
sreeharshap
Contributor II

Hello there,

Thanks so much for your kind response.

I have already done it few times, but I think I might have done some mistake while applying the patch.

I'll try and let you know.

Thanks

Pole.

0 件の賞賛
返信