Where can we find more information of i.MX7D DSE?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can we find more information of i.MX7D DSE?

Jump to solution
m_c
Senior Contributor I

In i.MX7DRM, it show DSE function as below? Where can we find more information of X1/X4/X2/X6?

pastedImage_0.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The Drive Strength values of the i.MX7Dual processor's GPIOs are still under definition. Their actual values will be shown in the next release of the Reference Manual document.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The Drive Strength values of the i.MX7Dual processor's GPIOs are still under definition. Their actual values will be shown in the next release of the Reference Manual document.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos