Where can I find schematics for MIMXRT1050 EVK Board?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find schematics for MIMXRT1050 EVK Board?

Jump to solution
michaelfairman
Contributor II

The RT-1050 EVK's user-guide (MIMXRT1050EVKHUG, Rev. 0, 08/2017) makes a few references to the schematics and related hardware files, but I am unable to find them on the NXP site or within any of the tools/packages I've downloaded.  Pointers?

Thanks.

MF

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Michael,

you can find it here: i.MX RT1050 Evaluation Kit|NXP

Regards,
Carlos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Michael,

you can find it here: i.MX RT1050 Evaluation Kit|NXP

Regards,
Carlos

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

michaelfairman
Contributor II

Got them, thank you Carlos and Rita!

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

So sorry about by now the the schematics of the RT-1050 EVK is not released public. I will go further confiming it for you.
Have a great day,
Rita

0 Kudos
michaelfairman
Contributor II

Thank you for the update!  I will be interested, as I'm sure others are, to hear when they will be released.

0 Kudos