When plugin power panel will flash then show little penguin and while kernel change to system Android logo will flash

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When plugin power panel will flash then show little penguin and while kernel change to system Android logo will flash

wangtsungli
Contributor IV

Hi Community,

I'm working on i.MX6 Quad sabre-SD cpu and build Android 6 as my image.

According the booting process, it will show little penguin in u-boot and little android in kernel then big Android in Android system.

What I have faced the issue is when I plugin power panel will flash once and then show little penguin.

And when little Android turn into big Android log panel will flash once too.

The flash issued video is enclosed below.

And the flash waveform is enclosed too.

According to my customize u-boot , I modified bootload/bootloader/u-boot/board/freescale/FX100/FX100.c

In FX100.c code I will set my LVDS power enable in function enable_lvds().

Then I enable LVDS backlight and pwm in function board_late_init().

Is there any problem in my design?

In this case, how can I solve this issue?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi tsung

to avoid flashing one can try patches from

Patch to support uboot logo keep from uboot to kernel for NXP Linux and Android BSP (HDMI, LCD and L... 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

wangtsungli
Contributor IV

How about the flashing issue from kernel logo to android animation logo?

Use the same patch to solve it?

0 Kudos