When do we run the i.MX6 DDR Stress tool and what should be the settings of the boot pins

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When do we run the i.MX6 DDR Stress tool and what should be the settings of the boot pins

Jump to solution
atillametetured
Contributor V

Hi,

As the title suggests, can I run DDR Test Tool over USB in a fresh Board? What should be the boot settings? Should they be set to serial downloader since it will be using the USB connection, and by USB connection, we are talking about the USB OTG port right?

Regards,

Mete

Labels (2)
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mete

right, they should be set to serial downloader and use USB OTG port.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mete

right, they should be set to serial downloader and use USB OTG port.

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

atillametetured
Contributor V

Thanks Igor.

Regards,

Mete

0 Kudos