What version of processor placed on MCIMX6ULL-EVK board?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What version of processor placed on MCIMX6ULL-EVK board?

Jump to solution
shurikkor
Contributor II

I have a question about MCIMX6ULL-EVK board.
Site nxp.com contains information about 900MHz proccessor on it. But all PDFs says about 500MHz version.
What version placed on this board?

1 Solution
shurikkor
Contributor II

Today I received the board from Mouser distributor. It has a MCIMX6Y2DVM09AB processor. The issue is resolved.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
shurikkor
Contributor II

Today I received the board from Mouser distributor. It has a MCIMX6Y2DVM09AB processor. The issue is resolved.

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Alexandr Korolyov and Alexey Tsitou,

I will confirm which processor is being shipped on these boards.

I reviewed a physical EVK to confirm and it has the MCIMX6Y2DVM05AA, which is the 528Mhz variant and it matches what can be found on the schematic. However, it could be that the newer boards (I’ve had this for a while now) are being shipped with the 900Mhz variant as shown on the board BOM.

I’ll let you know when I have more information.

Regards,

0 Kudos
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Alexandr Korolyov and Alexey Tsitou,

I checked and Revision A of the board (SCH-29364 RevA) has the MCIMX6Y2DVM05AA Part Number, which corresponds to the 528Mhz variant.

The latest version of the board, which should be the one available for sale at NXP’s website is Revision A1 (SCH-29364 RevA1) has the 900Mhz Part Number (MCIMX6Y2DVM09AB).

I hope this helps!

Regards,

shurikkor
Contributor II

Hello, gusarambula.

The board has already ordered from Mouser distributor. But the board revision on mouser.com is not specified. I will find out the board revision after it is received.

Thank You for the information.

0 Kudos
titggtu
Contributor II

Thanks for the info.

0 Kudos
titggtu
Contributor II

I am also concerned with this question.

0 Kudos