What's the relationship or association between CSI Bridge and CSI Host Controller on imx8mq SoC?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the relationship or association between CSI Bridge and CSI Host Controller on imx8mq SoC?

ben1
Contributor II

Hi all:

Is there anyone can explain the relationship or association between CSI Bridge and CSI Host Controller in imx8mq?

Does CSI bridge be linked after CSI host controller? And the data from camera module is transmitted from MIPI D-phy, CSI Host Controller then to CSI bridge. is it correct?

R,

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Tsai

I believe you are right, data from camera module is transmitted from

MIPI D-phy, CSI Host Controller then to CSI bridge.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ben1
Contributor II

Hi igorpadykov:

Thanks for your quick reply.

Is there a document showing the association between the MIPI CSI and CSI Bridge? 

Referring to the forum Explenation for HS-SETTLE parameter in MIPI CSI D-PHY registers , do you know how to calculate the HS-Settle value on imx8mq? is it based on the the clock IMX8MQ_CLK_CSI1_ESC we set in the fsl-imx8mq.dtsi

R,

Ben

0 Kudos

ben1
Contributor II

Hi igorpadykov:

I have already finished my task. Thanks for your prior information. And then the HS-Settle value is set base on the clock IMX8MQ_CLK_CSI1_ESC. 

R,

Ben

0 Kudos