What's the default configuration of CP15:C11:C1:1, PLEPCR, in IMX6 BSP?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the default configuration of CP15:C11:C1:1, PLEPCR, in IMX6 BSP?

Jump to solution
dehuanxin
Contributor III

I found in <ARM Cortex A8 TRM (ARM DDI 0388F)>, section 4.3.30, <Preload Engine Parameters Control Register>, that "PLE wait states" (PLEPCR[7:0]) can be used to limit the usage of PLD instructions.

What's it's reset value or default value in IMX6 BSP? And where shall I place the code that changes it during boot process, in U-BOOT or kernel?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Dehuan

Cortex-A9 processor is delivered as synthesizable RTL, please look at part of i.MX6DQ RM

1.jpg

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Dehuan

Cortex-A9 processor is delivered as synthesizable RTL, please look at part of i.MX6DQ RM

1.jpg

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos