What is the voltage limits on iMX28 LRADC2...5?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the voltage limits on iMX28 LRADC2...5?

Jump to solution
s_querin
Contributor I

Hi all,

I'm design a board using the iMX28 and I need to read 4 analog values in the range from 0 to 3.3 voltage and I would use the LRADC2..5 channels for this scope.

In the RM is write:
"For input channels (other than BATT, 5V, or VDDIO) with signals larger than 1.85 V,

the divide-by-two option should be set (HW_LRADC_CTRL2_DIVIDE_BY_TWO).

With the DIVIDE_BY_TWO option set, the maximum input voltage is VDDIO – 50mv."

but in the data sheet I the chapter 3.5.1.1 LRADC Electrical Specifications I read:

"DC input voltage 0-1.85 V"

Is it possible to apply an analog signal in the range from 0 to 3.3 voltage to the LRADC2...5 pins?

Regards
Stefano

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Stefano

RM is correct:

"For input channels (other than BATT, 5V, or VDDIO) with signals larger than 1.85 V,

So it is possible to apply an analog signal in the range from 0 to 3.3 voltage to the LRADC2...5 pins

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
s_querin
Contributor I

Hi Igor,
thank you for your quick answer.

Best regards

Stefano

0 Kudos
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Stefano

RM is correct:

So it is possible to apply an analog signal in the range from 0 to 3.3 voltage to the LRADC2...5 pins

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos