What is the max. frequency of Burst clock in synchronous burst mode for EIM interface in imx7?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the max. frequency of Burst clock in synchronous burst mode for EIM interface in imx7?

tan_k
Contributor II

I was reading through the reference manual which says that the EIM clock frequency is 133 MHz. But when I was looking the Burst Clock Divisor bit in  Chip Select n General Configuration Register 1,  I see that the frequency of 104 MHz is mentioned. I have seen that the maximum frequency of BCLK in imx51 and imx6 is 104 MHz. Is this limitation also present in the case of imx7? or can I generate the Burst clock at 133 MHz? 

What will the maximum frequency at which on can use the synchronous burst mode available in EIM interface?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Tanmay

max. eim frequency is described in footnotes to Table 45. EIM bus timing

parameters i.MX7D Datasheet

http://cache.nxp.com/files/32bit/doc/data_sheet/IMX7DCEC.pdf

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos