Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is back-to-back, B2B mode?

Jump to solution
kenji
Contributor IV

Hello Team

I have a quick question, what is back-to-back mode?
How it works?

kenji_0-1635472699594.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @kenji 

Sorry for our later reply, as you post the RT question in the wrong community, next time, if you have the RT questions, please post it in this community:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-RT/bd-p/imxrt

Now, answer your questions, please read the RM next to your picture, you will find it is clear to understand about the B2B mode:

kerryzhou_0-1636957984438.png

So, the B2B function is minimize the trigger time, it will trigger will happen immediately after the ADC conversion, if no B2B, the next trigger will have delay. About the detail settings, you can check the ETC_TRIG Chain Register, B2B bit

kerryzhou_1-1636958163446.png

Wish it helps you!

If you still have questions about it, please kindly let me know.

Best Regards,

Kerry

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
israellegendary
Contributor I

I only associate the phrase B2B with Business to Business, as I am an entrepreneur who sells raw materials for production. I have fields where I grow different vegetables and sell them to large companies to make what you see in the supermarkets. I didn't have to make any effort to sell my product in the past, but now the competition is too much. So I turned to transformagency.com to help me digitize my business. Now customers can buy my vegetables online.

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Could you tell us which product are you using?

0 Kudos
kenji
Contributor IV

Hi @Rita_Wang -san

I'm using MIMXRT1170EVK(i.MX1176).

kenji_0-1636699953687.png

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @kenji 

Sorry for our later reply, as you post the RT question in the wrong community, next time, if you have the RT questions, please post it in this community:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-RT/bd-p/imxrt

Now, answer your questions, please read the RM next to your picture, you will find it is clear to understand about the B2B mode:

kerryzhou_0-1636957984438.png

So, the B2B function is minimize the trigger time, it will trigger will happen immediately after the ADC conversion, if no B2B, the next trigger will have delay. About the detail settings, you can check the ETC_TRIG Chain Register, B2B bit

kerryzhou_1-1636958163446.png

Wish it helps you!

If you still have questions about it, please kindly let me know.

Best Regards,

Kerry

0 Kudos