cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Yocto recipe for kobs-ng?

jupiter_hce
Contributor III

Hi,

I asked a question to use u-boot command to install u-boot-nand.imx to NAND rather than run kobs-ng from zImage-initramfs on iMX6ull, the anwser was not possible, we have to run kobs-ng ramdisk to install u-boot-nand.imx to NAND. So I have to build Yocto Linux ramdisk image to include kobs-ng, I have also heard that Linux ramdisk image need to use imx-kobs.dtb, any document or instruction to build Yocto Linux ramdisk with kobs-ng and device tree imx-kobs.dtb?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

- jupiter

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi jupiter

one can look at

imx-kobs_git.bb « imx-kobs « recipes-bsp - meta-fsl-arm - Layer containing Freescale ARM hardware su... 

https://community.nxp.com/thread/477997 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jupiter_hce
Contributor III

Hi igor,

Thanks for the clue, I've built the kobs-ng in ramdisk, but how can I set up imx6ulz-kobs.dtb for using by kobs-ng and ROM?

0 Kudos