What does "Hello World" do, and how to see the code behind it?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

What does "Hello World" do, and how to see the code behind it?

947件の閲覧回数
MikeJin
Contributor I

Hi,

Thanks for reply from Renato. This is Mike Jin from PSU again.

What does "Hello World" do if I can make everything work correctly?

I see the option to generate package, but how can I identify the C code corresponding to the helloworld pack?

How can I implement a pack and load into ltib SDK?

Is there any freescale solution for graphic? like QT, or lab view?

How can I setup cross compiler for gcc&g++ for imx53?

Mike Jin

PSU EcoCAR2/EcoCAR

タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)

825件の閲覧回数
Frias
Contributor V

Hello Mike,

I just posted the Winter workshop pdf on the Wall of the group.

Mike P will also post additional instructions on how to build the environment.

Renato

Mike Jin said:

Hi Renato,

I talked to our team co-leaders for clearance and information. I learned nobody attended winter workshop Freescale development training because of illness of a team member. We are sorry that we need repeated information from Freescale.

In the meantime, I am not expecting LTIB to work. Can you give me instruction on how to setup gcc/g++ cross-complier for imx53QSB?

Also, is it possible for us to get the new VM as you mentioned in the post before? Either FTP/HTTP file transfer or email is fine. My Penn State email mxj5057@psu.edu should be able to handle up to 16GiB per file per email.

Mike Jin

Penn State EcoCAR2

Penn State Computer Science 2012 BS candidate

0 件の賞賛

825件の閲覧回数
MikeJin
Contributor I

Hi Renato,

I talked to our team co-leaders for clearance and information. I learned nobody attended winter workshop Freescale development training because of illness of a team member. We are sorry that we need repeated information from Freescale.

In the meantime, I am not expecting LTIB to work. Can you give me instruction on how to setup gcc/g++ cross-complier for imx53QSB?

Also, is it possible for us to get the new VM as you mentioned in the post before? Either FTP/HTTP file transfer or email is fine. My Penn State email mxj5057@psu.edu should be able to handle up to 16GiB per file per email.

Mike Jin

Penn State EcoCAR2

Penn State Computer Science 2012 BS candidate

0 件の賞賛

825件の閲覧回数
Frias
Contributor V

Hello Mike,

These were covered on the Winter workshop, I'll post the presentations here shortly.

Please talk with someone from PSU that attended the class, so you can get access to the new VM as well.

Best Regards,

Renato

0 件の賞賛