What are the OTP(fuse memory) locations available for user to program user data into IMXRT1052?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the OTP(fuse memory) locations available for user to program user data into IMXRT1052?

Jump to solution
bhagatpsb
Contributor I

Hi,

We are using IMXRT1052 in our application. We want to program some data into OTP(fuse memory) locations of the processor. We went through the reference manual of IMXRT1052 and found that many of the OTP(fuse memory) is used by hardware or is reserved for future use.

We also found that there are few general purpose fuse register mentioned in the OTP map(fuse memory map) which are,

1] 32-bits General Purpose Fuse Register 3
2] 32-bits General Purpose Fuse Register 1
3]32-bits General Purpose Fuse Register 2
4] 32-bits Software General Purpose Fuse Register

Could you please confirm that we can use these general purpose fuse registers to program user data into OTP(fuse memory)?

Regards,

Parik**bleep** Bhagat.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Gavin_Jia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @bhagatpsb ,

Thanks for your interest in NXP IMX RT series. I'd like to provide you the support.

1. You are right. GP1 GP2 GP3 can be used for (General Purpose Customer Defined Info).

2. But SW_GP1 SW_GP2 can not.

Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Gavin

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Gavin_Jia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @bhagatpsb ,

Thanks for your interest in NXP IMX RT series. I'd like to provide you the support.

1. You are right. GP1 GP2 GP3 can be used for (General Purpose Customer Defined Info).

2. But SW_GP1 SW_GP2 can not.

Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Gavin

0 Kudos
bhagatpsb
Contributor I

Thank you Gavin for confirming.

0 Kudos