Webinar: Develop your medical devices with e‑con Systems cameras and i.MX8 processors

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar: Develop your medical devices with e‑con Systems cameras and i.MX8 processors

dharmalingam
Contributor IV

This webinar will walk you through the advantages of using NXP i.MX8 series of processors in medical devices. You will also learn how e-con Systems' cameras are a perfect vision solution for i.MX8 based medical devices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ5nLpBJFDw 

▬ Key Takeaways ▬

• The crucial role of embedded cameras and processors in today's MedTech devices
  • How edge AI capability, ISP, ease of integration, and other features of i.MX8 processors make it an ideal solution for medical applications.
  • The most popular camera-based use cases in medical where an i.MX8 based solution will be a perfect fit.
  • How to choose a camera for your i.MX8 based medical device.
  • Why e-con Systems' cameras are a perfect vision companion for i.MX8 based medical devices, and how to smoothly integrate them into your medical device.
  • e-con Systems success stories where we have smoothly integrated our cameras with i.MX8 processors into different types of medical devices.
Labels (1)
0 Replies