We have im6x Sabre lite board. The OS we have with the board is Ubuntu linux. We need Ethernet AVB support on the same. But with the current BSP AVB support doesn't exist Please let us know who can provide us with AVB?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We have im6x Sabre lite board. The OS we have with the board is Ubuntu linux. We need Ethernet AVB support on the same. But with the current BSP AVB support doesn't exist Please let us know who can provide us with AVB?

Jump to solution
malinikanna
Contributor I

Labels (1)
1 Solution
maheshmahadeva1
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

There are no current plans to support AVB as part of the Freescale i.MX6 BSP delivery.

There have been AVB demos by third-parties that uses the i.MX6. One known demo was done by Symphony Teleca using the i.MX6 and the recent 2013 International CES.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
maheshmahadeva1
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

There are no current plans to support AVB as part of the Freescale i.MX6 BSP delivery.

There have been AVB demos by third-parties that uses the i.MX6. One known demo was done by Symphony Teleca using the i.MX6 and the recent 2013 International CES.

0 Kudos