显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Wandboard SL Vs Freescale IMX 6 SL EVK

849 次查看
lyfsci
Contributor III

Hi Experts,

As I see Wandboard SL is the low cost board with the same IMX 6 SL processor as of IMX6 SL EVK what are the key differences which keeps the prices of IMX 6 SL EVK price higher.

What is the advantage and disadvantage of choosing the individual boards. Does wandboard SL based discussions are supported in this community ?

Regards,

Lyf

标签 (2)
0 项奖励
2 回复数

625 次查看
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

First, I don't see any i.MX6SoloLite based board on the Wandboard web site:

http://www.wandboard.org/

The lightest available board is i.MX6Solo (not SoloLite!) based.

The boards by NXP are feature-rich large refernce boards, their availability is limited, so, keeping the price higher. On the other hand, to implement some interface features of Wandboard, you have to either buy the Hobbitboard base board together or make a similar base board by yourself.

Yes, the discussions about all i.MX6-based products are supported here.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励

625 次查看
mike_susen
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Lyf,

IMX6SL EVK board is expensive because it is reference platform board with more proprietary connectors,switches, PCB is bigger, etc. And yes, Wandboard based discussions are supported on this community.

Michal