Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIVANTE VDK TOOLS 146 for imx6 solo

Jump to solution
tangicolin
Contributor I

Hi,

I am using Vivante gpu on custom imx6 solo board . I use source from this link: i.MX 6 Q/D/DL/S L3.0.35_4.1.0 GA release . The galcore drivers work well with libraries taken from gpu-viv-bin-mx6q-3.0.35-4.1.0 package. I use fb back-end (libVIVANTE-fb.so).

But when i update with libraries take from i.MX_6D/Q_Vivante_VDK_146_Tools , i doesn't work.

Strace on fsl_samples/g2d/overlay_test/g2d_overlay_test give following output for example:

open("/dev/galcore", O_RDWR)            = 3
ioctl(3, 0x7530, 0x7eb6fc78)            = -1 ENOTTY (Inappropriate ioctl for device)
ioctl(3, 0x7530, 0x7eb6fc50)            = -1 ENOTTY (Inappropriate ioctl for device)

I have the following question about Vivante VDK 146 Tools:

- vAnalyzer work for imx6solo or not ? Why the package is named i.MX_6D/Q ? Where can i found version for imx6 solo and for 4.1.0 revision ?

- Into the Vivante VDK 146 Tools package i have only libVIVANTE.so (no libVIVANTE-fb.so libVIVANTE-wl.so ...), with which back-end libVIVANTE is compiled ?

- Does vAnalyzer can work with libraries taken from gpu-viv-bin-mx6q-3.0.35-4.1.0 package ?

Thank you,

Tangi

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Wlodek_D_
Senior Contributor II

Dear Tangi Colin,

Thank you for your post, however please consider moving it to the right community place for better visibility.

For details please see general advice https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-99909

Thank you for using Freescale Community.

Regards,

Wlodek_D.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Tangi

We have not got your response yet and will close the discussion in 3 days. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos
YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Tangi

Had your issue got resolved? If yes, we are going to close the discussion in 3 days. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos
Wlodek_D_
Senior Contributor II

Dear Tangi Colin,

Thank you for your post, however please consider moving it to the right community place for better visibility.

For details please see general advice https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-99909

Thank you for using Freescale Community.

Regards,

Wlodek_D.

0 Kudos