cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using the GC320 to adjust brightness, contrast, and hue

sheldonrucker
Contributor III

Hello All,

I'm trying to find a way to adjust the brightness, contrast, and hue of a texture using the GC320 graphic processor on the i.MX6.   Does anyone know if this is possible?  If it is possible could you explain how or give a little example?

I've been reading through the "i.MX 6 2D API" but haven't come upon a solution.

Also, could someone point me at some example code for the 2D GPU API?  I've looked in both LTIB and the Freescale documentation but haven't found anything.

Thank you,

Sheldon

Labels (3)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

sheldonrucker
Contributor III

If I was using the 3D GPU then I could write a fragment shader to adjust the brightness and such.  Does anyone know if there's a similar feature on the 2D GPU?  I.E. some function or the like that allows a multiplication and offset to be applied on a per pixel basis?

Thank you,

Sheldon

0 Kudos

sheldonrucker
Contributor III

Anyone have any suggestions?

I've determined how to do this using the i.mx6 CSC matrix but I'd like to be able to do it using the GC320 as well.

Thank you,

Sheldon

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Sheldton

We have not got your response yet and will close the discussion in 3 days. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Sheldton

We are sorry for getting back to you so late. Are you still stuck with the issue? If you have somehow to resolved the issue, can we close the discussion? If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion.

Thanks,
Yixing

0 Kudos