您的意思是: 
已解决

Using CSI test generator mode

跳至解决方案
2,332 次查看
tw_imx53_
Contributor II

Hi,

I am working on the CSI module and since the camera interface hardware is not ready, I am trying to make use of the test generator mode by following System Development Users Guide (chapter 20).

However I can not make it working, and after hours of greping, searching, adding printks and what not through the complex mass of files and functions involved, I want to start over with a perhaps simpler task: Make the CSI0 generated chess board show up on the VGA monitor.

Is it at all possible to use the CSI test mode this way without any additional hardware? And if so, can anyone walk me through it or give some guidance?

Edit:

Does the test mode work without external clocks for instance? The user guide says that "The CSI generates a frame by itself and sends it to one of the destination units", but there might be a reason why the user guide also shows how to connect a camera...

Thanks,

Trond

标签 (4)
0 项奖励
1 解答
1,075 次查看
jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I have a document talk about this. Hope this can help you.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
3 回复数
1,076 次查看
jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I have a document talk about this. Hope this can help you.

0 项奖励
1,075 次查看
tw_imx53_
Contributor II

Hi Jimmy,

The document provided was pretty much the same as found in the dev. guide, but the patch files were exactly what I needed. I guess they are based on an earlier release than the L2.6.35_11.09.01 source bundle I use, but by applying the marked-up line changes and a little more tweaking I finally got the chess board on the screen. Finally I have something to work with.

Thanks very much!

Trond

0 项奖励
1,075 次查看
jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

That's great! :smileyhappy:

0 项奖励