Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unbelievable errors when compiling udev-90 to realize automatic mounting

yanglv
Contributor I

Hi,

I have downloaded and built Freescale release L4.1.15_2.0.1_ga yocto project

Now,i want to compile udev-90 to realize automatic mounting.

I try to modify the original Makefile in udev-90(dir),but some unbelievable following errors stoped me ruthlessly.

I need your help, my dear friend.

Error:
/opt/fuyanSourceCode/fuyanSDK/sysroot/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/5.3.0/real-ld:cannot find crt1.o:No such file or directory

/opt/fuyanSourceCode/fuyanSDK/sysroot/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/5.3.0/real-ld:cannot find crti.o:No such file or directory

/opt/fuyanSourceCode/fuyanSDK/sysroot/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/5.3.0/real-ld:cannot find crtbegin.o:No such file or directory

/opt/fuyanSourceCode/fuyanSDK/sysroot/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/5.3.0/real-ld:cannot find -lgcc

/opt/fuyanSourceCode/fuyanSDK/sysroot/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/5.3.0/real-ld:cannot find -lgcc_s

/opt/fuyanSourceCode/fuyanSDK/sysroot/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/5.3.0/real-ld:cannot find -lc

/opt/fuyanSourceCode/fuyanSDK/sysroot/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/5.3.0/real-ld:cannot find -lgcc

/opt/fuyanSourceCode/fuyanSDK/sysroot/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/5.3.0/real-ld:cannot find -lgcc_s

/opt/fuyanSourceCode/fuyanSDK/sysroot/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/5.3.0/real-ld:cannot find crtn.o:No such file or directory

/opt/fuyanSourceCode/fuyanSDK/sysroot/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/5.3.0/real-ld:cannot find crtend.o:No such file or directory

Makefile (red line part is added by me)

捕获.JPG捕获.JPG

0 Kudos
1 Reply

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Yang Lv,

This error looks a bit like the one described on the following thread:

https://community.nxp.com/thread/329263

However, in this case you seem to be using a the right path for the sysroots and the cross compiler but I would recommend making sure that a simple Hello World can be compiled. Are you using the toolchain from the L4.1.15_2.0.1_ga BSP?

Regards,

0 Kudos